Secure online booking
To make a reservation proceed below by selecting your check in date from the calendar. Please note you must request availability prior to booking.
Prices are based per room, season and applicable discount:
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
- 5% Discounted prices
- Free room upgrade to the next room category subject to availability
- Free pre-holiday detox preparation with our nutritionist
- 10% Discount on all additional spa treatments
- 10% discount on all additional food and drinks
7 Day ‘Mind-Detox’ retreat and discovery of Angkor Temples
Enjoy some days of pure pampering and relaxation in the heart of mystical Angkor with a program designed to detox your mind and decrease anxieties due to daily life stressors. Recharge and reboot your energy levels and break away from poor eating habits thanks to our added value complimentary pre-holiday nutrition advice by one of our qualified nutritionists from Longevity Escapes.
- 6 Nights in en-suite accommodation with private garden (optional jacuzzi)
- 6 Day nourishing 'à la carte' breakfast with tailored recommendations
- 6 Wellness detox juices
- 6 Organic meals (lunch or dinner)
- 1 Nutritional detox plan adapted to your biochemical individuality
- 1 Tuk-tuk 4-hour tour with personal driver to the temples of Angkor
- 2 Pampering spa treatments (choice of Khmer, Thai or Relaxation massage)
- 1 Holistic healing treatment (choice of Reiki, Pranayama, Shiatsu, Pranic Healing and Chakra Balancing)
- 1 Acupressure treatment (can be swapped for another treatment)
- 6 Day group yoga classes (75m)
- 1 Private meditation
- 2 Private yoga classes
- 1 Wellness consultation onsite
- 1 Private Airport pick up
Prior to arrival
- 1 Nutrition consultation or follow up (repeaters) with Longevity Escapes
- 1 Dietary examination and recommendations based on your latest blood test results
- Welcome drink and cold towels at checkin
- Welcome seasonal fruit platter in your room on arrival
- Welcome local souvenir
- Airport pick up (one-way)
- Navutu eco-friendly tote bag and yoga t-shirt
- Organic tea and coffee as well as making facilities in your room
- Organic homemade shampoo in room
- Organic mosquito repellent in room
- Plastic free toiletry kit in room
- Refillable glass bottles and filter water stations
- Access to the 3 swimming pools and gym facilities
- Unlimited city tuk-tuk service from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Use of free bicycles (upon availability)
- 09:00 Yoga class 75 min (Monday to Friday)
- 09:30 Qing-Gong 60 min (Saturday)
- 10:30 Breakfast
- 12:00 Tour, holistic treatment or pampering massage
- 18:00 Yoga class or meditation
- 20:00 Organic dinner (can be swapped for lunch)
*Please note: Changes in the schedule may occur. To see the current group class schedule click here>
- Transfer from the resort to the airport
- City tax
- Temple pass or guide to access the temples
Available at an extra cost
- Temple entrance fee for Angkor area : US$ 37.00 per person for one day.
- Temple entrance fee for Angkor area : US$ 62.00 per person for three days (valid for 10 days).
- Temple entrance fee for Angkor area : US$ 72.00 per person for seven days (Valid for 1 month).
- 100% Plastic free
- Beach bar
- Concierge desk
- Cooking lessons
- Filtered water
- Fitness centre
- Free bicycle
- Free wifi
- Holistic workshops
- Multilingual staff
- Natural skin care
- Outdoor pool
- Pool/beach towels
- Property with sun terrace
- Reusable glass water bottles
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tour assistance
- Venue for families
- Water refill points
Check in/ out
Airport pick up: one-way is included.
This wellness retreat is a truly transformational holistic mind and detox experience that includes full access to all group classes, health consultations, rejuvenating massages, and holistic healing sessions such as Reiki, wellness coaching, and chakra balancing.
Additional wellness activities are also on offer at an extra cost:
- Pranayama Meditation at a sacred Angkorian temple
- ‘Forest bathing’ with guided walk within the Angkor Archaeological Park
- Meditation and scenic tour at Peung Thanorn - Cambodia's only recorded natural sandstone site
All walks of life.
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow
- Japanese Yoga
- Dynamic Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Qing Gong
- Contemporary Dance
Niam Niam restaurant offers Cambodian cuisine as well as Italian and other international dishes. There are also great options for vegans and vegetarians, especially for those looking for something healthy and nutritionally balanced. On the wellness menu, you can find fresh tasty mains and appetisers from salads, healthy soups and vegetables juices. All specially designed by the Chef who is more than happy to get creative and adapt dishes to make them suitable to your taste.
All retreat packages are designed by resident experts. Well-being and eco-friendliness are the priority at Navutu Dreams Resort and you will find no better setting to re-balance and rejuvenate yourself in Siam Reap. The spa specialises in a variety of daily yoga packages with meditation sessions and meal boards with a clean eating concept. Wellness consultations, mindful detoxes, acupuncture, massages and traditional Chinese medicine treatments are also on offer.
Retreat review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews about the organiser or after their voyage on 7 Day ‘Mind-Detox’ retreat and discovery of Angkor Temples.
YOGA AND WELLNESS PARADISE
What can I say?! I enjoyed every minute of my stay at Navutu! Seldom have I met so many friendly and warm-hearted staff at once. The hotel resort has the perfect size with less than 30 rooms, it is decorated very thoughtfully and not too far from the center of Siem Reap. It is spread out within a wonderful garden. It is a complete plastic free hotel - which I think is fantastic! There are two lovely tuk tuk drivers who will take you to and around Siem Reap whenever you like. My driver was ever so reliable and friendly! I had two massages from two very talented and kind women. Not to forget the amazing yoga and meditation sessions as well as reiki and acupuncture classes I had. Again ever so talented, skilled, open and positive people. As you can read from my review so far - the people make the big difference! I would like to thank all member of the staff for my amazing holiday. I came to relax and rewind and found a paradise-like hotel with fantastic people, who made it happen. I will be back for sure!!