8 Day ‘Cellular Regeneration’ and 16:8 fasting yoga retreat in Greece
Organised by: BioAge Nutrition™
Many studies have shown that we can rejuvenate our body at a cellular level merely by limiting intake of food to a eating schedule on alternate days or by cutting down on the amount of protein we consume. At this retreat, you can expect total rejuvenation with a 5-day anti-ageing cellular detox activation therapy formulated and adapted to your biochemical individuality.
Throughout your stay, you will enjoy daily therapeutic brunches with vegetable juices, follow your nutritionist recommendations, practice yoga and Pilates on a daily basis (optional) and pamper with a fantastic range of antioxidant spa treatments to get the best out of your healthy holiday experience. All set right on the beach in a blue-flag awarded area next to the famous monument of Kalithea Springs, and just 15 minutes away from the UNESCO World Heritage best-preserved Medieval town in Europe.
- 7 Nights in 5-star en-suite accommodation with sea views (optional jacuzzi)
- 7 Buffet breakfasts with exclusive 'à la carte' nutritionist menu
- 7 Vegetable cleanse juices (Please note only served at breakfast time)
- 7 Snacks with herbal teas, fruits and nuts at the spa
- 1 Round trip airport transfer (25min)
- 1 Welcome head and shoulder massage (25min)
- 6 Days Yoga, Meditation and Pilates sessions
- 1 BioAge Longevity™ : anti-aging therapy
- 1 Keto or low carb meal plan adapted to your biochemical individuality
- 1 Personal time-restricted eating schedule (5-days)
- 1 Fitness personal workout plan
- 1 Personal aromatherapy massage ESPA signature (50-minutes)
- 1 ESPA signature regenerating facial with firming eye treatment (80-minutes)
- 1 Wrap or body exfoliation treatment ESPA signature (30-minutes)
- 5 Days access to the heated vitality pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam & caldarium*
- 5 Days use of the hydro massage outdoor pool and large lagoon style pool*
- 1 Final consultation with targeted recommendations for maintenance
*Please note the spa facilities are closed due to Covid-19 safety measurements.
Prior to arrival
- 1 Nutrition consultation or follow up (repeaters)
- 1 Fitness and cardio assessment
- 1 Pre-holiday skin preparation from sun exposure
- 1 Dietary examination and body composition analysis
- 1 Blood test evaluation (preferably no older than 6 months)
- 1 Lifestyle biomarker analysis
- 1 Biological age assessment
- Complimentary skin analysis consultation
- Complimentary daily access to the fitness centre
- Complimentary towels and sun-beds at the hotel pool and private beach
- 08:00 - 08:30 Herbal Tea
- 08:30 - 09:30 Hatha Yoga (Optional)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Brunch with vegetable juices
- 16:45 - 17:45 Mat Pilates
- 18:00 - 19:00 Body treatment
- 18:00 - 19:00 Sunset yoga meditation (only Mondays & Fridays)
- 19:00 - 20:00 Dinner onsite or at a suggested restaurant
- Unlimited herbal teas and water at the spa
- 1 Veggie drink a day served at brunch time
- Daily Coffee and tea in room
- Daily bottle of water in room
Flights, government Tax 4€ per night and room (To be paid at check-in) and supplements.
Available at an extra cost
Half boards, private sessions and additional spa treatments
Who should come to this retreat?
Women and men whose biological age is older than their chronological age (due to genetic inheritance, poor lifestyle habits or health conditions such as obesity). The therapy is designed to slow premature aging, improve skin quality and lose weight.
- Slows premature aging and improve skin quality
- Promotes cellular rejuvenation or repair
- Enhances cellular detox
- Increases mitochondrial biogenesis
- Boosts energy and vitality
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Improves cholesterol profile
- Lowers risk of type 2 diabetes
- Lowers insulin levels
- Improves pancreas health
- Improves muscle performance
- Helps prevent cancer onset
- Improves heart health
- Fights infectious diseases
- Reduces risk of neurodegenerative diseases
- Minimises apoptosis (cell death)
- Promotes weight loss
Secure online booking
To make a reservation proceed below by selecting your check in date from the calendar. Please note you must request availability prior to booking.
Prices are based per person and per night:
Grand Double – Garden View (1 person)
Room with no sofa bed+ more infoProgram:
Bed size: Queen-sized
Grand Double – Garden View (2 people)
Room with no sofa bed+ more infoProgram:
Bed size: Queen-sized
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
- 15% Discount on room rates already calculated
- Round-trip airport transfer (25m)
- Welcome massage (20m)
- Free room upgrade to the next room category subject to availability
- Free pre-holiday detox preparation with your assigned Nutritionist Travel Expert
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Dining area
- Filtered water
- Free Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Holistic workshops
- Mosquito net
- Natural skin care
- Outdoor pool
- Property with sun terrace
- Property with sun umbrellas
Check in time
14pm / 11am
Round trip airport is included.
Please book your flight to arrive at Rhodes International Airport (RHO).
Things to do around (Optional)
There will be an excursion to one of the most enchanting villages in Greece on Friday. The tour will begin with a beautiful drive along the East coast of Rhodes, heading to the historical and picturesque village of Lindos.
At arrival, a sun-bed one meter away from clear crystal waters and views of the magnificent Acropolis of Lindos will be awaiting for you. Early lunch at a restaurant by the beach will be served with amazing local dishes. You will later visit the acropolis of Lindos and return back to the hotel.
*Please note the excursion is at an extra cost.
You will have access on a daily basis to our Hatha yoga-meditation sessions, Vinyasa sessions, Aqua-gym workouts, Pilates classes and sunset restorative yoga-meditation sessions.
- Intermittent fasting with keto diet style
- Personal diet catering for all needs (Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, flexitarian and mediterranean)
Nutritionist NT Dip (CNM London)
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this cruise.