7 Day ‘Vegetarian Detox’ and luxury yoga retreat in Greece
A nutrition booster hideaway that will feed your soul, spirit and mind
Feel your energy levels increased and skin glow through this luxury wellness retreat to the sunny island of Rhodes where you will embark on a fantastic ‘structured-not-ordained’ personalised detox experience with yoga, fitness, adventure, discovery, spa detox circuits, pampering spa treatments, cooking sessions, art workshops and more. All set at a beachfront 5* Spa Hotel with delicious Mediterranean gastronomy.
- 6 Nights in 5-star en-suite accommodation (optional private pool)
- 1 Round trip airport transfer (75min)
- 6 Days full board: vegetarian, vegan or low carb within a personal concept
- 6 Vegetable cleanse juices at breakfast time
- 6 Days healthy amenity in room with water, herbal teas, fruits and nuts
- 6 Days Yoga, Meditation, HIIT and Fitness sessions
- 1 BioAge Detox™: sauna detox circuits with chelating protocol (5 days)
- 1 Traditional Royal Hammam treatment (60min)
- 2 Targeted detoxifier massages (30min)
- 1 Booster facial treatment (50min)
- 1 Personal aromatherapy massage (50min)
- 1 Rhodian Cooking experience
- 1 Rhodian Ceramic Art workshop
- 1 Natural cosmetic workshop (60min)
- 1 Excursion to Lindos village, Lindos acropolis and Saint Paul Bay
- 1 Final nutrition evaluation with nutritionist
- Daily access to the fitness centre and spa facilities
- Daily use of towels and sun-beds at the hotel pool and private beach
Prior to arrival
- Nutrition consultation (1h) or follow up repeaters (30m)
- Toxicity exposure assessment
- Pre-detox nutritional guide preparation
- 08:45 - 09:45 Yoga
- 10:00 - 10:30 Breakfasts
- 11:30 - 12:00 HIIT or Cardio session
- 12:00 - 13:00 Spa Detox Circuit
- 13:00 - 14:00 Spa treatment
- 17:45 - 18:45 Stretching or workshop
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
- 6 Healthy breakfast with vegetable juices
- 6 Healthy lunches
- 6 Healthy dinners
- Daily holistic juice served at breakfast time
- Daily fruits, nuts and herbal teas in room
- Daily bottle of water in room
Flights, government Tax 4€ per night and room (To be paid at check-in) and supplements.
Available at an extra cost
You can book additional spa treatments onsite.
Who should come to this retreat?
- Individuals staying long periods indoors, feeling fatigue and lack of energy.
- Individuals consuming daily high amounts of coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, painkillers or medicines.
- Individuals using daily cleaners, nail polish, hair dies or non-organic cosmetic and soaps.
- Individuals with exposure to daily environmental toxins, heavy metals and mercury amalgam fillings.
- Individuals with hidden infections or exposed to high microbial toxins and mycotoxins.
- Individuals looking to reduce the toxic load to a level where the body can optimally function.
- Individuals looking to loose weight within a safe protocol.
- Individuals with high sensitivity sense of smell towards paint fumes, tobacco smoke, auto exhaust, etc.
- Individuals under 55 kilos weight.
- Gut/ digestion well-being
- Supports intestinal microbiota
- Addresses over-growth bacteria, parasites and fungi
- Reduces mycotoxins
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves mood and energy
- Reduces heavy metal load
- Has a protective effect on brain
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces both ammonia and uric acid levels in blood
- Improves cholesterol profile
- Boosts energy and life zest
- Promotes healthy weight loss
To proceed with your booking, select a room and a check-in date from the calendar. Please note you must request availability before making your deposit payment.
20% Off: May and October stays
May 21 - May 27, 2023
October 01 - October 07, 2023
October 22 - October 28, 2023
Prices are based per room and per person:
Grand Double Pool – Sea View (1 person)
Room with no sofa bed+ more infoProgram:
Grand Double Pool – Sea View (2 people)
Room with no sofa bed+ more infoProgram:
Grand Junior Suite – Sea View (2 people)
Room with sofa bed+ more infoProgram: From 3,090 € pp
Bed size:Queen size
Grand Junior Suite – Sea View (1 person)
Room with sofa bed+ more infoProgram: From 3,290 € pp
Bed size:Queen size
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
- 20% Discount on room rates on May and October stays
- Free room upgrade to the next room category subject to availability
- Free Keto or low carb meal plan to take home
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Dining area
- Filtered water
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Food tasting
- Free Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Gym facilities
- Holistic workshops
- Mosquito net
- Multilingual staff
- Natural skin care
- Outdoor pool
- Pool with view
- Pool/beach towels
- Private check-in/check-out
- Property with sun terrace
- Property with sun umbrellas
Check in time
Check out time
Spring: From mid-March to May, weather is mild with daytime average temperatures of 16°C (60°F), and becomes progressively warmer and sunnier, and barely rains.
Summer: From June to mid-September, weather is hot, quite windy and sunny. The Meltemi, the wind from the north-west, blows by mid-May, cooling the air, but with lower intensity than on the islands of the central Aegean Sea, such as Mykonos or Naxos. In addition, sometimes, there are periods of intense heat, with maximum temperatures about 35 °C (95 °F) or more.
Autumn: From mid-September to November, weather is pleasantly warm at the beginning, then by mi- October it gradually becomes milder with some rains.
- Lindos village and Acropolis (19kms)
- St Paul's bay beach (18kms)
- Rhodes town and medieval Town (65kms)
- Kalithea springs (50kms)
- Haraki castle and Agathi golden sun beach (28kms)
- Tsampika monastery and sandy beach (35kms)
- Anthony Quin beach (50kms)
- Pefkos sandy beach (18kms)
- Prasonisi island and beach (22kms)
Round trip airport is included (60 minutes each way)
Please book your flight to arrive at Rhodes International Airport (RHO).
There will be an excursion on Friday to one of the most enchanting villages in Greece. The tour will begin with a beautiful drive along the East coast of Rhodes, heading to the historical and picturesque village of Lindos.
At arrival, a sun-bed one meter away from clear crystal waters and views of the magnificent Acropolis of Lindos will be awaiting for you. Early lunch at a restaurant by the beach will be served with amazing local dishes. You will later visit the acropolis of Lindos and return back to the hotel.
*Please note the excursion transport, the sun beds, the guide and the lunch are included on this day.
An online nutrition and well-being consultation will take place before your arrival. This gives the expertise team the opportunity to explore your personal health concerns and holiday expectations in order to customise your week schedule, activities, and formulate your personal nutrition plan based on your health condition, likes and dislikes, sports performance, and achievable lifestyle changes.
Morning yoga-meditation session (60-minutes)
An energising practice focusing on proper alignment posture and breathing techniques. The asanas will focus on the joint's mobility, grounding, balance, and strength. Meditation will calm your mind, relax your body and stabilise your emotions as we go through a guided breath meditation.
HIIT and Tabata sessions (1-hour)
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a training technique which involves intense bursts of high-intensity exercise followed by varied periods of low-intensity active rest, or complete rest. It differs from other fitness activities such as jogging or Pilates in that it can help you burn a lot more calories in a shorter amount of time. It can also increase your metabolic rate for hours after the HIIT exercises.
- Hatha Yoga
- Restorative yoga
- Yin yoga
Personal diet catering for all needs (Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, flexitarian and mediterranean)
Breakfast sample menu:
- Vegan overnight oatmeal: old fashion oats, almond milk, coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract and seasonal fruits
- Avocado on toast (salmon optional): buckwheat gluten free bread, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and salad
- Choice of a freshly made holistic juice (detox, anti-inflammatory, immunity, energy and antioxidant)
- Greek Longevity Power Bowl: Greek yogurt, thyme honey, walnuts, chia seeds, tahini, banana and orange
- Eggs Benedict, spinach leaves, smashed avocado, gluten free Zea bread (Ancient Greek bread)
- French omelet, chives, green leaves plus a choice of: mushrooms, zucchini, tomato, spinach, feta
- Scrambled eggs, asparagus, truffle oil, chives and multigrain gluten free bread
- Shakshuka poached eggs in tomato sauce, fresh herbs, avocado and gruyere cheese
Dinner sample menu:
- Gazpacho Greek salad with roasted tomato, crispy garlic
- Cauliflower soup, potato, Greek yogurt, curry
- Broccoli, pickled carrots, dried cranberries, cashews, Marple syrup dressing
- Spanakopita salad with Phyllo pastry, spinach, Anthotyro cheese, pomegranate, dill, orange, radicchio, sesame
- Dakos and guacamole salad: tomatoes, avocado, grapes, Kopanisti cheese, rusk bread, pistachio
- Carrot soup, ginger, lime
- Manouri salad with a crust of seeds, greens, zucchini, beetroot, grapes, fig vinaigrette
- Stuffed bell peppers with quinoa, raisins, pine nuts, confit, cherry tomatoes, crispy Haloumi
- Papoutsakia oven cooked, eggplant, mushroom ragout, feta cream, Chimichurri, thyme honey
- Cauliflower steak, celeriac purée, Graviera cheese, truffle sauce
- Chickpeas curry, basmati rice, lime, avocado, kefir
- Courgette cakes: grilled zucchini, cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes, quinoa, chickpeas, rucola, grilled apricot, orange and honey dressing
- Vegetarian enchiladas with black beans, seasonal veggies, mature cheddar cream
- Butternut lasagna with wild mushrooms and sage
Nutritionist NT Dip (CNM London)
Retreat review scores and score breakdown
Based on 8 reviews
Guest reviews about the organiser or after their voyage on 7 Day ‘Vegetarian Detox’ and luxury yoga retreat in Greece.
NUTRITION, YOGA, HIIT & DETOX - ALL IN ONE! - 15/05/2019Rating: 5.0 / 5
My recent week in Rhodes with Sandra Diegues was fantastic - a combination of nutrition, yoga, Pilates and detox spa. Sandra Diegues did an intake before arriving and upon arrival I had my personalised programme for food, exercise and detox spa. The hotel is nicely located and the spa is beautiful. The food was very good and staff of the hotel friendly. The guidance and advice of Sandra was very helpful and constructive - i am planning to do this type of Spring cleaning every year - I feel revitalised from the inside and outside; and we should make sure we take time to recharge in a positive way. Thanks so much Sandra!
Detox and nutrition program in a wonderful environment! - 20/05/19Rating: 5.0 / 5
Sandra Diegues est très présente : - en amont du programme avec un entretien approfondi sur nos habitudes alimentaires et notre mode de vie (et nos analyses médicales) - à l'arrivée sur le site de l'hotel pour nous acceuillir, nous présenter les installations de l'hotel et la prof de yoga, nous expliquer le protocole detox le faire une première fois avec nous, nous donner des conseils complémentaires de nutrition - tout au long du séjour pour prendre des nouvelles et, à la demande, si nous avons des questions - et même pour nous emmener ponctuellement en excursion si nous le souhaitons ! L'hotel est très grand (un peu trop...) mais très confortable et le personnel vraiment très charmant. Mention spéciale pour la très belle salle de sport et le spa vraiment extra, y compris les massages proposés de grande qualité. Les cours de yoga du matin par Adeline (débutante mais très professionnelle) étaient vraiment très bien et complets. Elle nous a donné aussi des cours de gym en fin d'après-midi style Abdo-fessiers très toniques.
For a new lifestyle! - 20/06/19Rating: 5.0 / 5
The resort and the spa is simply wonderful. Sandra Diegues is a person, who considers her profession a life mission. She explained that I had a diet deficiency in certain nutrients and that certain substances contained in some foods are essential for the liver to do the work of detoxification. She made me eat much more than I used to do in my daily life without getting fat and instructed me individualised new lifestyle, all while enjoying my holidays by the beach and the daily yoga and pilates sessions. Tip: If you book direct with Longevity Escapes you'll get the best rates with a 10% discount for the same holiday that you can find in another online travel agency. If I knew this I will have booked directly with Longevity Escapes on their own website!
Nutrition and detox holiday by the beach - 19/05/19Rating: 5.0 / 5
Wonderful spot to experience the special protocol BIOAGE DETOX designed by Sandra Diegues for LONGEVITY ESCAPES: - Pre-consultation with nutritionist 2 weeks before arrival with nutrition and health diagnosis - Detox protocol to be experienced within the hotel amenities with special and dedicated healthy breakfast and juices, gym and sauna protocol, yoga and gym courses delivered by professional, etc... - Close link with the nutritionist all week long for any questions or advices - Special thank you to the hotel staff always smiling and ready to help! Try it ... you will love it!
From a very happy client! - 10/06/19Rating: 5.0 / 5
Sandra is a true professional, her vast knowledge of bio medicine and nutrition make any other nutritionist I have met look like an amateur. Sandra researches your individual lifestyle, health, environment, medication thoroughly, so she can tailor make a programme for you! She guides you all the way, prior to meeting, when you are with her and her follow up plan. Wish I had met her earlier. In only four days I have lost my bloated belly I have been suffering with for the last 7 years. Am eating more and getting trimmer. You will never regret seeing her only wishing you had found her earlier!” The hotel staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble and they made sure you were happy.
Great experience! - 26/07/19Rating: 5.0 / 5
I just finished 5 days of Detox/Wellness Retreat with my friend, Géraldine. It was a GREAT EXPERIENCE in a fantastic hotel in Rhodes island with nice and very friendly staff. We were also lucky to have been upgraded to a beautiful jacuzzi room and a access to the "privilege rooftop" for the breakfast. I highly recommend this detox retreat if you like the combination of nutrition, fitness, spa treatments, yoga and pilates. We spent 5 days there and left feeling completely refreshed!!! Thank you Sandra for your time, availability and your great advices. I will definitely come back ;-) Manon
I really enjoyed my week in Rhodes island - 11/08/19Rating: 5.0 / 5
The food was delicious, the hotel beautiful and all the staff were amazingly helpful and lovely. They detox programme entailed a personal programme set up by the nutritionist online, which included supplements, diet suggestions and the HIIT exercise routine plus a daily detox ritual in the hotel spa. The nutritionist is super knowledgeable and really goes to town to find the right nutrition plan for you. I met some wonderful people on the holiday and the hight point for me was when we all spent a day in beautiful Lindos where Sandra had booked the most perfect table for a gorgeous lunch on the beach. I returned from the holiday refreshed, happy and motivated to stay healthy!
Pour une retraite ressourçante - 07/08/2019Rating: 5.0 / 5
J'ai passé une semaine toute seule sur cette magnifique île de Rhodes. Je voulais me ressourcer et prendre soin de moi. Cette retraite detox était parfait - l'hôtel est splendide et Sandra a été présente tout au long du séjour pour me conseiller en terme de nutrition. Elle a même organisé une excursion à Lindos où nous avons profité de la plage et mangé dans un succulent restaurant avec le coucher de soleil!