8 Day ‘HIIT Detox’ and anti-stress wellness package in Morocco
Organised by: BioAge Nutrition™
With mindful practices and an inclusive spa detox therapy for weight loss, you'll enjoy a relaxing spa holiday in Morocco with a combination of expert nutritional coaching sessions and wellness activities. Discover deeper awareness and reconnect to your inner light and beauty with a personal fitness and yoga package that will help you determine your long-term health desires.
- 7 Nights' 5-star ensuite accommodation with sea views
- 1 Round trip airport transfer
- 7 Breakfasts with personal wellness cuisine
- 7 Veggie juices at breakfast time
- 7 Buffet dinners: Low carb or flexitarian with recommendations
- 7 Days yoga, Pilates, fitness and stretching sessions
- 1 BioAge Detox™ : sauna detox circuits with chelating protocol (5 days)
- 2 Personal training HIIT sessions 60m
- 1 Traditional Moroccan hammam 50m
- 4 Detoxifying steam bath sensory hammam 30m
- 2 Purifying verbena tone massage after sauna-detox circuit 50m
- 2 Lymphatic massage after sauna-detox circuit 50m
- 1 Final consultation with targeted recommendations for maintenance
- 2 Daily shuttle services to Agadir (Except Thursdays). Registration must be done one day in advance
- Use of of indoor and outdoor fitness areas Towels and sun-beds at the hotel pool and private beach
- Access to slack-line, beach volleyball, beach football, table tennis, bicycles and body board
- Access to leisure program (open-air cinema, beach camp fire, etc.)
Prior to arrival
- Free nutrition consultation (1h) or follow up repeaters (30m)
- Free toxicity exposure assessment
- Free nutritional detox preparation
- 08:30 Breakfast with vegetable juices
- 11:00 HIIT session or fitness workout 60m
- 12:00 Spa detox circuit therapy 30m
- 12:30 Body treatment 50m
- 15:00 Stretching, Pilates or body weight 60m
- 17:30 Sunset yoga (75m)
- Municipality taxes
Available at an extra cost
Yoga private sessions, and surf courses.
- Individuals staying long periods indoors, feeling fatigue and lack of energy.
- Individuals consuming daily high amounts of coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, painkillers or medicines.
- Individuals using daily cleaners, nail polish, hair dies or non-organic cosmetic and soaps.
- Individuals with exposure to daily environmental toxins, heavy metals and mercury amalgam fillings.
- Individuals with hidden infections or exposed to high microbial toxins and mycotoxins.
- Individuals looking to reduce the toxic load to a level where the body can optimally function.
- Individuals looking to loose weight within a safe protocol.
- Individuals with high sensitivity sense of smell towards paint fumes, tobacco smoke, auto exhaust, etc.
- Individuals under 55 kilos weight.
- Gut/ digestion well-being
- Supports intestinal microbiota
- Addresses over-growth bacteria, parasites and fungi
- Reduces mycotoxins
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves mood and energy
- Reduces heavy metal load
- Has a protective effect on brain
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces both ammonia and uric acid levels in blood
- Improves cholesterol profile
- Boosts energy and life zest
- Promotes healthy weight loss
Secure online booking
To make a reservation proceed below by selecting your check in date from the calendar. Please note you must request availability prior to booking.
Prices are based per person, night and season:
Paradis Junior Suite (2 People)+ more infoProgram: From 230 €SHOW PRICES
Paradis Premium Suite (2 People)+ more infoProgram: From 250 €SHOW PRICES
Paradis Junior Suite (1 Person)+ more infoProgram: From 300 €SHOW PRICES
Paradis Premium Suite (1 Person)+ more infoProgram: From 335 €SHOW PRICES
We are sorry, this holiday is not available to book at the moment
- 10% Discounted room rates for stays between 1 November 2022 - 30 April 2023 (Book by 31 October 2022)
- 20% Discounted room rates for stays between 13 November 2022 - 22 December 2022 (Min 5 nights)
- 20% Discounted room rates for stays between 4 January 2023 - 14 January 2023 (Min 5 nights)
- 15% Discounted room rates for stays between 15 January 2023 - 2 February 2023
- 15% Discounted room rates for stays between 11 May 2023 - 26 May 2023
- 15% Discounted room rates for stays between 4 June 2023 - 23 June 2023
- 15% Discounted room rates for stays between 3 September 2023 - 28 September 2023
- 15% Discounted room rates for stays between 1 May 2023 - 31 October 2023 (Book by 15 March 2023)
- 10% Discounted room rates for stays between 1 May 2023 - 31 October 2023 (Book between 16 March - 31 May 2023)
- Free room upgrade to the next room category subject to availability
Paradis Plage Surf & Yoga
A culturally diverse and vibrant destination with mountains, desert and coastline, offering surfing, yoga, fitness and spa holidays in Morocco with a very tranquil feel. The Eco-Hotel is set by the beach on a five-kilometre stretch of sand in the North of Agadir, near the surfer's village of Taghazout.
What we love about this venue
- Eco Resort with tropical oasis feel located between the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
- First resort in the country to eliminate the use of all single-use plastics.
- Suitable to couples, families, groups of friends and solo travellers looking for a beach holiday, an activity holiday or a yoga and pampering retreat.
- The ingredients are fresh, seasonally and come from organic farming.
- The luxury eco spa provides body treatments using organic care products.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (Additional charge)
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Bicycle rental
- Concierge desk
- Cooking lessons
- Dining area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Filtered water
- Fitness centre
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Gym facilities
- Holistic workshops
- Multilingual staff
- Natural skin care
- Outdoor pool
- Pool with view
- Property smoke-free
- Property with sun terrace
- Property with sun umbrellas
- Single Use plastic free
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tour assistance
Spa and therapy
The BioAge Detox™ protocol consists of exercise and spa therapy together with the administration of natural dietary supplements. By creating a flushing, or “vasodilation” effect, we increase circulation to skin and other organs like the intestinal tract, and promote the detox process. By exercising, we enhance this movement of blood and release fat-soluble toxic residues accumulated in adipose tissue from induced “rebound lipolysis”. The use of chelating agents will bind to toxic chemicals and facilitate excretion out of the body through the GI tract and sauna therapy. This is a powerful immediate detox protocol that can release the toxic load from fatty tissues and membranes in a safe manner. Alongside with an optimal nutrition diet and a personal eating schedule, the BioAge Detox™ program will also aid with weight loss without exposing you to potential health effects from strict conventional fasting detoxes and rapid weight loss diets.
All walks of life
Paradis Plage environmental commitment is reflected everywhere, but especially in the kitchen. The resort provides local and organic produce to bring you only the best and freshest ingredients. All fruit and vegetables come from local farms in the Agadir region and the fish from the nearby fishing port.
Paradis Plage is happy to cater for individual diets upon request prior to your arrival.
Holiday review scores and score breakdown
Based on 2 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at 8 Day ‘HIIT Detox’ and anti-stress wellness package in Morocco.
- Sleep Quality
This hotel was absolutely perfect. We booked for a fitness and yoga break and loved every minute of it. The yoga studio is perfectly located facing out to the ocean, making the sunrise and sunset yoga sessions wonderful. Karsten and his colleague who lead the yoga were superb - it was always different, interesting and challenging. Abdullah running the fitness sessions was brilliant, making them tough but enjoyable. The reception staff were superb and very responsive to any requests. The spa is an absolute haven - spotlessly clean with a good range of treatments delivered by excellent therapists. The 2 restaurants for dinner offered great variety and again the staff were so helpful and welcoming. The 2 lunch venues were also great, particularly the beach cafe with vegan buddha bowls. We had an amazing week and will definitely return!
FUN FOR ALL
I recently spent a week at the Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa Resort. They offer all the commodities they say, both yoga and spa very good. The beach was superb and very well kept offering surfing, body boarding, rowing, various sea sport and with instruction if necessary. Camel and horse riding, volley ball, all sorts with plenty of room. Soft sand. On land the sun beds with towels, the open fire for the evening, so well organised. The Hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff are very attentive and friendly. My special thanks go to the reception staff who helped us enormously when our flights were cancelled. Thank you all for a great week.