Secure online booking
Exclusive to Longevity Escapes' guests:
Welcome VIP healthy amenity in room upon arrival
Free Pre-holiday Immunity Booster Program with your assigned Nutritionist Travel Expert
To book this holiday program please proceed below:
Jungle Villa Suite (2 people)+ more infoProgram: From 295 €SHOW PRICES
Bed size:King-sized bed
Room size:800 sq ft / 74m2
We are sorry, this holiday is not available to book at the moment
8 Day ‘Wellness Adventure’ at eco luxury villa resort in Dominica Island
Jungle Bay Dominica Island, The Caribbean
Are you an adventurous traveller or an eco health enthusiast looking to expand your conceptions of the world while enjoying some quiet and pampering? Then, Jungle Bay Dominica is the perfect setting for your next adventure wellness retreat. You will relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul in a tropical paradise where an amazing range of tropical fruits will take you back to the way it used to be in the garden of Eden.
The all-inclusive 'Adventure Wellness Package' offers an exciting range of activities and a launching pad to explore the almost unending natural attractions of the island. Daily hikes to waterfalls, yoga sessions, daily massages, cooking classes, drumming classes, dancing classes, kayaking, snorkelling, heritage tours, trips to markets, and much more, is awaiting for you in Dominica - the friendliest nature island in the Caribbean!
- 7 Nights accommodation in private luxury eco-villa with king bed
- 7 Breakfasts with fresh veggie drink or tropical juice
- 7 Days full-board with healthy organic meals (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- 7 Days all non-alcoholic beverages such as fresh juices, water, soft drinks included
- 1 Daily yoga (either morning or evening, or both)
- 1 Caribbean cooking class
- 1 Daily group activity and excursion (Hiking, tours, snorkelling, water falls, etc.)
- 1 Daily Spa treatment 30m (Body or facial treatment)
- 1 Airport or ferry pick-up and drop-off
- Government Value Added Tax (VAT) of 10% on accommodations and 15% on all other services
- 07:00 - 08:00 Yoga (Beginners level)
- 08:00 - 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 - 17:00 Choice of snorkelling, hiking or going on a tour*
- 19:00 - 20:00 Yoga (Some evenings)
- 20:00 - 22:00 Dinner.
*Activities have a different starting time and duration.
- Adventurous responsible travellers
- Couples on their honeymoon or looking for a romantic getaway
- Eco-tourists that treasure authenticity while on holidays
- Scuba diving and wildlife lovers
- Organic food advocates
At Jungle Bay, you will spend substantial time in nature that will have a beneficial effect on your immune system thanks to:
- Plants: Many plants release immunity booster compounds called phytoncides into the air.
- Sunlight: Sunshine can boost vitamin D levels and T cells in your immune system helping fight infection.
- Exercise: Low to moderate intensity exercise can lower cortisol levels, and boost your immune function.
- Organic Food: Fewer pesticides and heavy metals means higher antioxidant levels, less toxicity and a healthier you.
Jungle Bay Dominica Resort
Dominica Island, The Caribbean
Find peace and adventure amid the wilds of Dominica island at this award-winning eco bio resort of rustic luxury located on the southwest coast above the picturesque fishing village of Soufrière.
Jungle Bay Dominica is more than just a beautiful eco villa resort with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The resort is also a popular yoga retreat destination in The Caribbean for nature lovers, hikers and adventurers seeking out wellness and mental health benefits. The retreat offers a unique blend of adventure and cultural experiences, delicious organic local cuisine, spa pampering and yoga that will help you recover from the imbalances caused by daily stressors.
Dominica's rocky coastline is home to many hidden coasts and secret beaches that offer one of the best dives, snorkeling and ocean hiking in the world. The hiking trails of this lush green forest island will take you to hidden waterfalls, hot mineral springs, and to many Kalinago villages where visitors can hike to a mountain settlement and experience a simple traditional way of life, traditional chocolate making and cooking root vegetables in 3 stones. The 6-mile boiling lake hike (second largest in the world) is a must do for the bravest!
Enhance your trip with this ‘Adventure Wellness Package’ and let yourself be pampered in total relaxation! The friendly and experienced hospitality team is waiting to host you on your individual journey or ideal wellness retreat.
What we love about this venue
- Guests receive a re-usable water bottle
- Socio-economic and cultural heritage preservation efforts
- Locally produced organic food
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (Additional charge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Bicycle rental
- Concierge desk
- Cooking lessons
- Dining area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Food tasting
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Mosquito net
- Multilingual staff
- Natural skin care
- Outdoor pool
- Pool with salt-water
- Pool with view
- Pool/beach towels
- Property smoke-free
- Property with sun terrace
- Property with sun umbrellas
- Single Use plastic free
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tour assistance
- Venue for families
Check in/ out
14pm / 11am
Spa and therapy
The Jungle Bay 'Wellness Adventure Package' is more than just a gateway of natural healing offering daily holistic massages with natural products and herbs. The package also provides the perfect combination between natural exploring and relaxation thanks to a daily offer of discovery activities, healthy organic meals and yoga meditation sessions to set your mood for a better sleep.
Daily scheduled hikes & activities around Dominica are included with this package. You will have the opportunity to explore hidden waterfalls, ocean pools, and natural hot springs, as well as the Boiling Lake (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Weekly activities schedule here>
Hikes, activities, and excursions are available for all fitness and endurance levels.
Jungle bay restaurant offers gourmet Caribbean cuisine from organic food as well as fresh tropical juices. Dinner menus rotate each evening providing an array of nourishing dishes ranging from the catch of the day (mahi mahi, marlin, kingfish, tuna), seafood, chicken, vegetarian options and delicious vegan dishes.
Please see menu here>
Holiday review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at 8 Day ‘Wellness Adventure’ at eco luxury villa resort in Dominica Island.
- Sleep Quality
SUPER RESORT AND ACTIVITIES - June 2020
We stayed here as a family of 4 on the adventure/wellness package just after the resort had reopened in its new location. We were extremely well looked after throughout our stay by all the staff. On the activities front Keith, Tony and Weefee were a mine of useful information and always helpful. We did a mixture of hikes and snorkelling for the daily activities and my two daughters loved the Boiling Lake hike, one daughter thought it was the best activity she had ever done. We also enjoyed the daily wellness massage after the daily activities. The food was good and varied. The rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and the natural breeze - we found this great, much better than air conditioning and we certainly relaxed well during our stay