8 Day ‘Mountain Detox’, HIIT and yoga spa holiday in Arosa
Valsana Hotel Arosa, Switzerland
- 7 Nights minimum stay in a suite of your choice
- 7 Breakfasts 'à la carte' with vegetable juices
- 1 BioAge Detox™ meal plan adapted to your biochemical individuality
- 1 Niacin detox protocol personalised and supervised
- 5 Spa-Detox circuit therapy (supplements, fitness and sauna within a personal schedule)
- 2 Detox massage 50m (Lymphatic stimulation)
- 5 Personal HIIT training sessions 60m
- 1 Daily yoga group class (Max 5 people)
- Access to the Health and Fitness Club
- Access to the spa, indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Bike rental from June to September
- Arosa All-Inclusive Card (Summer season)
- Guided ice bathing to Lake Untersee (Winter season)
- Guided snowshoeing through the winter landscape of the Arosa region (Winter season)
- Transfer from train station Arosa
Prior to arrival
- 1 Free nutrition consultation or follow up (Repeaters)
- 08:00 - 09:00 Yoga session
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast with vegetable juices
- 16:00 - 17:00 HIIT workout session
- 17:00 - 17:30 Sauna-detox therapy
- 18:30 - 19:30 Body treatment or yoga meditation session
Arosa All-Inclusive Card:
Valsana Hotel offers a free 'All-Inclusive Card' that gives you FREE travel and access to the following in the summer months:
- Cable car travel Arosa-Weisshorn
- Gondola travel on the Hörnli Express and Urdenbahn
- 2nd class travel on the Rhaetian Railway line between Arosa and Lüen-Castiel
- Local bus travel on the Hörnliexpress-Prätschli and Hörnliexpress Untersee routes
- Pedalos and boats on the Obersee and the lido on the Untersee
- Entry to mini golf, ice skating, rope park and the local history museum
- Airport transfers*
- Municipality taxes
*Free transfer only from Arosa station to hotel
- Individuals staying long periods indoors, feeling fatigue and lack of energy.
- Individuals consuming daily high amounts of coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, painkillers or medicines.
- Individuals using daily cleaners, nail polish, hair dies or non-organic cosmetic and soaps.
- Individuals with exposure to daily environmental toxins, heavy metals and mercury amalgam fillings.
- Individuals with hidden infections or exposed to high microbial toxins and mycotoxins.
- Individuals looking to reduce the toxic load to a level where the body can optimally function.
- Individuals looking to loose weight within a safe protocol.
- Individuals with high sensitivity sense of smell towards paint fumes, tobacco smoke, auto exhaust, etc.
- Individuals under 55 kilos weight.
- Gut/ digestion well-being
- Supports intestinal microbiota
- Addresses over-growth bacteria, parasites and fungi
- Reduces mycotoxins
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves mood and energy
- Reduces heavy metal load
- Has a protective effect on brain
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces both ammonia and uric acid levels in blood
- Improves cholesterol profile
- Boosts energy and life zest
- Promotes healthy weight loss
Secure online booking
To make a reservation contact the organiser by completing the booking inquiry form.
Prices are based per person, per night and per season:
Valsana Premium (2 people)+ more info
South-facing with a 7 to 8 sqm balconyProgram: From 355 €
Room facilities:Reusable glass water bottles, Room non-smoking, Room service, Room with air-conditioned, Room with free toiletries, Room with hairdryer, Room with minibar, Room with private bathroom, Room with shower, Room with TV, Wake-up service
Bed size:King-size bedroom or twin
Valsana Premium (1 person)+ more info
South-facing with a 7 to 8 sqm balconyProgram: From 480 €
Room facilities:Property with sun terrace, Reusable glass water bottles, Room non-smoking, Room service, Room with air-conditioned, Room with free toiletries, Room with hairdryer, Room with minibar, Room with private bathroom, Room with shower, Room with TV, Wake-up service
Bed size:King-size bedroom
We are sorry, this holiday is not available to book at the moment
- 5% Discounted prices
- Welcome healthy VIP amenity in room
- Free room upgrade to the next room category subject to availability
- Free pre-holiday nutrition consultation with our Nutritionist Travel Expert
Valsana Hotel Arosa
Located in the stunning scenic location of Arosa and adjacent to popular attractions such as Arosa Ski Resort and Arosa Lenzerheide Ski Resort, not only will Valsana hotel allow you to recharge your batteries with spectacular winter colours, but also to experience how to work on your own well-being and health with access to amazing spa facilities and healthy yet satisfying dining offerings. The perfect holiday combination for the wellness-conscious traveller and eco-friendly nature lover.
What we love about this venue
- Special mobile phone shield to reduce radiation around beds
- Natural body care products and treatments from the brand The Organic Pharmacy
- The resort is supplied with heat generated by means of geothermal probes and heat recovery
- Premium-quality Arosa water is served in refillable glass bottles
- Biodegradable cleaning products are used
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
- Car rental
- Concierge desk
- Cooking lessons
- Dining area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Filtered water
- Fitness centre
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Free bicycle
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Gym facilities
- Holistic workshops
- Multilingual staff
- Natural skin care
- Outdoor pool
- Pool with view
- Property smoke-free
- Property with sun terrace
- Property with sun umbrellas
- Single Use plastic free
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tour assistance
Check in/ out
15:00 / 12:00
Spa and therapy
A detox and anti-aging skin program
The BioAge Detox™ protocol consists of exercise and spa therapy together with the administration of natural dietary supplements. By creating a flushing, or “vasodilation” effect, we increase circulation to skin and other organs like the intestinal tract, and promote the detox process. By exercising, we enhance this movement of blood and release fat-soluble toxic residues accumulated in adipose tissue from induced “rebound lipolysis”. The use of chelating agents will bind to toxic chemicals and facilitate excretion out of the body through the GI tract and sauna therapy.
This is a powerful immediate detox protocol that can release the toxic load from fatty tissues and membranes in a safe manner. Alongside with an optimal nutrition diet and a personal eating schedule, the BioAge Detox™ program will also aid with weight loss without exposing you to potential health effects from strict conventional fasting detoxes and rapid weight loss diets.
Energising Morning Yoga
Connect with the nature around you during this morning practice that is designed to awaken your body and focus your mind. This stabilising and energising practice will generate an awareness of breath while opening up your body so that you are ready to take on the day.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) alternates between intense bursts of dynamic exercise and short periods of active recovery for maximum muscle building and maximum burn. Prepare to push past your mental barriers and feel accomplished after the workout.
Valsana Hotel Arosa is happy to cater for individual diets upon request prior to your arrival:
- Lacto-ovo Vegetarian
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Low carb diet
Dine Around (Currently not available)
The half board 'Dine Around' gives you the choice to dine at 4 different restaurants from 2 different hotels as well as at the Alpenblick Mountain Hut. The choice is yours! Please note the 'Dine Around' half board is only available to adults.
Valsana Hotel Arosa:
- Restaurant Twist Restaurant: Regional foods and healthy holistic menu for the nutrition conscious.
Tschuggen Grand Hotel:
- La Brezza Restaurant: Modern and light gourmet cuisine with one Michelin Star.
- Grand Restaurant: A selection of daily menus served in an elegant setting.
- The Basement Restaurant: Fine fast food - interpreted with premium-quality local products.
- La Collina Restaurant: Mediterranean restaurant with an inviting sun terrace.
Alpenblick Mountain Hut:
- Alpenblick Restaurant: Cosmopolitan charm meets rustic coziness at the Alpenblick Mountain Hut.
Holiday review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at 8 Day ‘Mountain Detox’, HIIT and yoga spa holiday in Arosa.
- Sleep Quality
Sport and wellness hotel with style - July 2020
The Valsana provides every contemporary comfort with unique flair, but without the self-conscious excess and waste of classic luxury hotels. The room, a "Panorama Double Lake View", was a highlight. Firstly, it was enormous. Secondly, the furnishings were quirky and original – especially the record player – strengthening the sense of escapism. The room delivered on all the KPIs for a hotel like this: perfect bedding; gapless blackout; strong shower; nice toiletries; power outlets beside the bed; perfectly clean; effective but silent a/c. So sleep quality was very high. The free minibar (a selection of local soft drinks), nespresso machine and personalised welcome were pleasant flourishes. In short, the rooms were a great place to spend some time, not just sleep and shower. We were on the second floor, which is not high enough for a real view of the lake: there are too many trees and houses in the way still. You won't experience any showmanship or gimmickry in the hotel's restaurant, but rather wholesome, satisfying meals. Half-board guests choose from a daily three-course menu with 1-2 options per course. These options are noticeably more modest (cheaper meat, simpler techniques, etc.) than the full menu, but you can choose freely from the main menu too and the half-board surcharge will be deducted from the bill. Service was always personable, prompt and attentive. Really the only negative was the 6 CHF price for Leitungswasser. The staff was always warm, thoughtful and thorough. It is clear that the entire team – from receptionists to massage therapists to waiters – takes pride in their work. Oh yeah, the spa was brilliant! I feel they downplay it on their website, but actually it is everything a spa should be: usually empty; perfectly clean; tranquil; fully featured; great view; outdoor area. The 50 minute aroma oil massage was great and I felt the benefits for days afterwards. Being spread over two floors and various rooms, it is easy to find a quiet corner for yourself, but as mentioned, we were usually alone in the pool and sauna area anyway. It feels much bigger than the stated 800 sqm. Covid-19 precautions had little-to-no impact on the stay. All wellness facilities were available, as was the full breakfast selection. There were just some minor process changes, like having to reserve a time slot in the gym and breakfast being served à la carte instead of as a buffet. Anything in the rooms which is hard to disinfect had been removed, such as the books (but thankfully not the record player!)