Navutu Dreams Resort
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Navutu Dreams is set amidst rice paddy fields and sugar palm plantations. We like particularly the fact that is located in a quite area near Siem Reap town and just few minutes away from UNESCO’s Angkor Archaeological Park - a temple complex of the remains of the Angkorian Empire. The temples of Angkor are considered the pinnacle of ancient Khmer architecture, art and civilisation, and are the most important archaeological site of South East Asia. Excursions and tours to the temples of Angkor are available onsite where you will discover the very best of its surroundings in 3 magical days from sunset tours and guided walking meditation to forest bathing on one of the beautiful nature’s path at the archaeological park.
If you're looking for a resort within easy reach of everything in return for a peaceful retreat, then Navatu Dreams is a great choice.
What we love about this venue
- Reusable Glass Water Bottles & Refill Stations
- Locally Grown Produce, Eco-Friendly Food Packaging & bags
- Natural Navutu Soap & Bamboo Straws
|Location||Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Nearest airport||Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport|
|Transfer time||20 min|
|Booking availability||All year round|
|Best time to travel||Anytime of the year|
|Check in / out||14:00 / 12:00|
|Languages spoken||Cambodian, English and French|
|Environmental certifications||Clean Green Cambodia certificate.|
- Siem Reap International Airport (REP) - 15 minutes
- The Old Market and Pub Street - 7 minutes
- Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site - 20 minutes
Please book your flight to arrive at Siem Reap International Airport (REP). Navutu Dreams Resorts will pick you up.
Things to do
If you are planning to visit the South East Asia, Siem Reap should be the highlight of your trip. Home to the largest religious monument in the world by land area (1.6km2 ), Angkor Wat is a buddhist temple complex sure worth a visit. Many relaxing tours are on offer where you will be able to practice yoga and meditation while exploring a unique environment. We recommend spending minimum 3 days to explore the complex and ruins.
Here is a list of best activities and things to see in Siem Reap:
- Explore the Angkor Wat temple complex (minimum 3 days)
- Visit the old market in Siem reap and the Angkor night market
- Visit Cambodia landmine museum
- Have an intimate experience with animals native to Cambodia at the Biodiversity Centre
- Walk around with dozens species of butterflies at the Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Learn the basics of pottery making techniques at the Angkor pottery Centre
- Book a trekking tour to the Kulen Nature Trails at the National Park
- Go on a cycling tour and explore the countryside
- Take a cooking class
- Enjoy an evening watching the Aspara Dance Performance
- Fly through the Cambodia jungle at the Flight of the Gibbon
- Experience kayaking through the flooded forest
Unfortunately no programs were found.
March to Dec 2021
Welcome amenity in room
Pre-holiday detox preparation
All year round
Welcome amenity in room
Pre-holiday immunity booster
- Bookings require a 20% security deposit at the time of booking.
- However, if you wish to use our pre-holiday services, 20% deposit is required 15 days prior to arrival.
- To make a reservation, select a date and complete our reservation request form.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation email to let you know if your request is declined or accepted.
- To pay the remaining balance upon arrival, the hotel asks for Credit Card Guarantee.
- The credit card is not pre-charged in advanced by the hotel.
- Cancellations between November – April: You can cancel up to 15 days before arrival via e-mail free of charge. If cancellation occurs within 14 days prior to arrival, 20% fee applies.
- Cancellations between May – October: You can cancel up to 8 days before arrival via e-mail free of charge. If cancellation occurs within 7 days prior to arrival, 20% fee applies.
- All cancellations made within 3 days prior to check-in, 100% fee applies.
- Early departures or no-show 100% fee applies.
- Please note that any refunds allowed will incur a processing fee whenever applicable.
- Staff have received Covid-19 training program which includes social distance, hygiene, personal protective equipment, respiratory cough etiquette, self-isolation and self-monitoring.
- The resort conducts daily well-being checks to all employees (including temperature checks).
- All staff wear face masks at all times.
- All disinfection products and gels include no less than 60% alcohol.
- The resort implements HACCP guidelines to provide food safety, hygiene, and control the growth of bacteria and viruses.
- Therapists wear face masks during their duties, and conduct disinfection of the spa before and after each treatment.
- The resort ensures cleaning and disinfection of all areas, including back of the house facilities, rooms, check-in, and all communal areas.
- Provision of sanitising gel stations all around the premises.
- Sanitation of Tuk-tuks in place before any transport.
- Guests social distancing in place at the restaurant, spa and yoga shala
- Implementation of international health and safety standards with infection control monitoring systems.
- Use of in house laundry to clean and disinfect linens, towels and uniforms.