Bliss Body Retreat Tuscany
Charming Italian mansion converted into organic farm and agriturismo. In this particular retreat, you'll be immersed in rural village lifestyle by the hand of the Italian FarmHouse owners, and pick some vegetables and fruits from the organic gardens and trees.
What we love about this venue
- Emotional Balance & Spiritual Reconnection
- Daily heart-expanding yoga & meditation sessions
- Tools and practices to manage stress and anxiety in your daily life
- Hiking and cycling in the beautiful Tuscany hills
- Farm-to-table delicious Italian holistic food
|Nearest airport||Florence (60 km) / Pisa (80 km) / Bologna (150 km) / Rome (270 km)|
|Transfer time||60 min|
|Booking availability||Specific dates during the year|
|Best time to travel||Anytime|
|Check in / out||15:00 / 10:00|
Pisa International Airport Airport transfer available: from € 22 per person
Train from Pisa airport to “Castellina in Chianti - Monteriggioni” about 1 hour 45 minutes. The ticket is 12 EUR per person, transport from the train station to Ebbio 10 EUR per person (about 10 minutes drive).
Things to do
There are many beautiful hikes nearby to explore on foot, by bike or on a horse as well as some beautiful villages and natural sites to explore.
Here is a list of best activities and things to see in Tuscany:
- Monteriggioni: Distance 2.2 kms (20m walk)
- San Gimignano: 25 kms (20m drive, transport needed)
- Firenze: 45 kms (45m transport needed)
- Siena: 20 kms (15m transport needed)
- Castellina in Chianti: 18 kms and Gaiole: 24 kms (20m drive, transport needed)
- Colle Val d’elsa: 10 kms (10m drive, transport needed)
- Horseback riding: 30 kms (40m drive) 30 EUR per person or 8 kms (10m drive) 45 EUR per person.
- Afternoon by the river or pool
- Bike day around Tuscan hills
- Hikes: Ebbio is crossed by several signposted paths, you can grab a map and go
- Francigena pilgrimage trail: starting point is 700 meters away from the retreat centre
- Hot Springs just 50 kms away from Petriolo (40m drive, transport needed)
Unfortunately no programs were found.
- Bookings require a 0% deposit fee.
- If you wish to use our pre-holiday services, 20% deposit is required 30 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation, you can use the 20% of your deposit as credit towards a new booking with Longevity Escapes at any time.
- To make a reservation, select a date and complete our reservation request form.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation email to let you know if your request is declined or accepted.
- To pay the remaining balance, the organiser requires payment 15 days before arrival.
- Cancellations: You can cancel up to 15 days before arrival via e-mail free of charge. If cancellation occurs within 14 days prior to arrival, 80% fee applies. Please note, the 20% deposit can be used as credit towards a new booking.
- Early departures or no-show 100% fee applies.
- Any refunds allowed will incur a processing fee whenever applicable.
- Use of cleaning products that are effective against Sars-cov-2.
- Washing of bedsheets, towels and laundry in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Disinfection of guest's accommodation between stays.
- Disinfection of activity's equipment before and after use.
- Physical distancing in place in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Cashless payment available.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in guest rooms and communal areas.
- Process in place to check the health of guests.
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 guests.
- Protective masks are available for all staff and clients.