Agrivilla I Pini – Organic Farm
San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy
Found in the stunning landscape that is La Toscana, if you like the combination of organic and sustainable living along with a boutique farmhouse hotel, then Agrivilla I Pini might be the ideal choice for you. Aside from an amazing setting, I PINI also offers delicious vegan cuisine and vegetables free from pesticides from their own garden. A retreat that is as relaxing as it is restorative, I Pini is somewhere that you need to experience in order to enjoy its magical health benefits. Whilst it is a hidden away retreat, it is also the perfect location from where to spend some time exploring the UNESCO World Heritage site of San Gimignano with a friend, family or partner.
What we love about this venue
- Digital Detox in rooms
- Handmade products, organic winery and organic olive oil production
- Organic seasonal products of the highest quality and plentiful of regional values
- Raw food, lactose and gluten free options available
|Location||Santa Margherita 37, San Gimignano, 53037, Tuscany, Italy|
|Nearest airport||Florence (60 km) / Pisa (80 km) / Bologna (150 km) / Rome (270 km)|
|Transfer time||60m from Florence Airport|
|Booking availability||From April to October|
|Best time to travel||Anytime|
|Check in / out||15:00 - 19:00 / 10:30|
|Children||Welcomes 12 years old children and above|
|Pets||Pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Spanish, French and Italian|
|Know before going|
|Environmental certifications||HORTUS quality seal, Eco BnB, Green Pearls and Veggie Hotels certified|
Please book your flight to arrive at one of the following airports:
- Florence (60 km)
- Pisa (80 km)
- Bologna (150 km)
- Rome (270 km)
Please note transfers are not included but you can easily rent a car at the airport or chose one of the following options:
We are happy to organise for you a private shuttle service. Please let us know at least with 2 days in advance prior to your check in.
Please note these are approximate train times to the Poggibonsi Train Station in San Gimignano:
- Siena (25m)
- Florence (1h)
- Pisa (1h)
- Bologna (2h)
- Rome (3h)
- Milan (3h)
- Venice (3h 30m)
We can arrange a private a taxi pick up from the San Gimignano train station to the Agrivilla. Just let us know in advance. Taxi drive from Poggibonsi Train Station to Agrivilla I Pini is approximately 30 € (20-minute drive).
Things to do
Agrivilla I pini is located just 1 km away from the centre of San Gimignano - one of the most beautiful hill towns of Tuscany. The countryside is surrounded and filled with vineyards that produce the famous Vernaccia wine. There are many towns and cities you can visit while visiting Tuscany, see below our recommendations.
Here is a list of best activities and things to do in Tuscany:
- Go river hiking and rafting on the Elsa River
- Discover the Tuscan countryside on a horseback riding tour
- Take a golf break at Castelfalfi Golf Club
- Go on a truffle hunting experience and taste truffles in San Miniato
- Follow the Chianti Classico Route by vespa scooter
- Explore the many vineyards of Tuscany and go wine tasting
- Book a Tuscany cuisine tasting experience
- Take a cooking class
- Enjoy a night at the Opera Saint Marks Florence and explore the city
- Discover the many hidden treasures of Pisa and book a Galileo tour
- Visit Arezzo or the UNESCO Medieval Town of Siena
- Relax in the Hot Springs of Saturnia
- Make a pilgrimage at the Monastery of La Verna
- Sunbathe at Sansone beach
From April to October
Farm to fork concept
Half board bio-vegan cuisine
Pre-holiday immunity booster
Unfortunately no retreats were found.
- Bookings require a 0% security deposit at the time of booking.
- To make a reservation, select a date and complete our reservation request form.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation email to let you know if your request is declined or accepted.
- To pay the remaining balance upon arrival, the hotel asks for Credit Card Guarantee.
- The credit card is not pre-charged in advanced by the hotel.
- You can cancel up to 15 days before arrival via e-mail free of charge. If cancellation occurs within 14 days prior to arrival, 100% fee applies.
- Early departures or no-show 100% fee applies.