YogaFriends Vegan Guesthouse
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain
Casa YogaFriends in Fuerteventura is your intimate, friendly refuge at the foot of one of the best preserved volcanoes in the Canary Islands. This Yoga and Meditation Boutique and Retreat Center is the perfect spot to relax and a meeting point for like-minded people.
Bring your body and mind to Fuerteventura and stay at this magical bio-vegan yoga retreat. A transformative journey is awaiting for you where you will benefit from a health-boosting experience and a magical synergetic effect on your spirit.
What we love about this venue
- A total immersion into your wellbeing
- Private vegan retreats up to 6 people
- Locally fresh produced food & organic cuisine
|Location||Calle Juanita, 34 35650 Lajares, Fuerteventura Canary Islands, Spain|
|Nearest airport||Fuerteventura Airport (26 km)|
|Booking availability||All year round|
|Best time to travel||Anytime|
|Check in / out||12:00 / 14:00|
|Languages spoken||German, Spanish and English|
|Environmental certifications||Veggies Hotels certified|
Please book your flight to arrive at Fuerteventura Airport (Puerto del Rosario). Round trip transfer is not included.
- Taxi drive: 45 € (30-minute drive).
- Rental car: 100-130 Euro per week. You can easily rent a car at the airport.
Fuerteventura enjoys pleasant weather all year round, and is one of the most idyllic and popular destination for sunbathing through winter.
Things to do
Fuerteventura is the second largest island in the Canary Archipelago in Spain. It has something different to offer to all travellers from volcanoes, beaches with magnificent lagoons, mountains and a nature park covered with sand dunes and a charming historical town.
Here is a list of best activities and things to do in Fuerteventura:
- Ride a camel at the Oasis Park
- Take a day trip to Isla de Lobos once populated by wolves
- Browse the local market at La Oliva
- Explore the Corralejo dunes on a buggy tour
- Visit El Cotillo and relax the white sandy beach La Concha
- Explore de caves in Ajuy
- Hike to Pico de la Zarza, the highest peak, with views over Playa de Cofete
- Walk by the beach for miles at the unspoiled Playa de Cofete
- Visit Barranco de los Enamorados
- Discover the beautiful crater of Calderon Hondo
- Visit the pretty little town of Betancuria
- See the inside of the century old Antigua Windmill
- Grab a bite at Las Playitas on your way to Eastern Coast
- If travelling by car on the inland road, the Sicasumbre Viewpoint is a must see
- Watch the brightest stars in the sky
Unfortunately no programs were found.
- Bookings require a 0% deposit fee.
- If you wish to use our pre-holiday services, 20% deposit is required 30 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation, you can use the 20% of your deposit as credit towards a new booking with Longevity Escapes at any time.
- To make a reservation, select a date and complete our reservation request form.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation email to let you know if your request is declined or accepted.
- To pay the remaining balance, the organiser requires payment 15 days before arrival.
- Cancellations: You can cancel up to 15 days before arrival via e-mail free of charge. If cancellation occurs within 14 days prior to arrival, 80% fee applies. Please note, the 20% deposit can be used as credit towards a new booking.
- Early departures or no-show 100% fee applies.
- Any refunds allowed will incur a processing fee whenever applicable.