Jungle Bay Dominica Resort
Dominica Island, The Caribbean
Find peace and adventure amid the wilds of Dominica island at this award-winning eco bio resort of rustic luxury located on the southwest coast above the picturesque fishing village of Soufrière.
Jungle Bay Dominica is more than just a beautiful eco villa resort with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The resort is also a popular yoga retreat destination in The Caribbean for nature lovers, hikers and adventurers seeking out wellness and mental health benefits. The retreat offers a unique blend of adventure and cultural experiences, delicious organic local cuisine, spa pampering and yoga that will help you recover from the imbalances caused by daily stressors.
Dominica's rocky coastline is home to many hidden coasts and secret beaches that offer one of the best dives, snorkeling and ocean hiking in the world. The hiking trails of this lush green forest island will take you to hidden waterfalls, hot mineral springs, and to many Kalinago villages where visitors can hike to a mountain settlement and experience a simple traditional way of life, traditional chocolate making and cooking root vegetables in 3 stones. The 6-mile boiling lake hike (second largest in the world) is a must do for the bravest!
Enhance your trip with this ‘Adventure Wellness Package’ and let yourself be pampered in total relaxation! The friendly and experienced hospitality team is waiting to host you on your individual journey or ideal wellness retreat.
What we love about this venue
- Guests receive a re-usable water bottle
- Socio-economic and cultural heritage preservation efforts
- Locally produced organic food
|Location||Near the White River, Saint Patrick Parish, Delices, Dominica|
|Nearest airport||Douglas-Charles Airport (35.4 km) & Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport (81.2 km)|
|Transfer time||1h 20m|
|Booking availability||All year round|
|Best time to travel||December to April (High Season) & May to July|
|Check in / out||14pm / 11am|
|Languages spoken||German, French and English|
|Parking||Free subject to availability|
|Know before going|
Jungle Bay is located on the southwest coast of Dominica above the village of SOUFRIÈRE.
Please book your flight to arrive at one of the following airports:
- Douglas-Charles Airport (35.4 km)
- Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport (81.2 km)
Please note transfer from and to the airport is included with the package.
Virgin Atlantic and British Airways fly to Antigua (ANU), St. Lucia (UVF) and Barbados (BGI) with LIAT connections to Dominica.
Air France and Air Caraibes offer nonstop daily flights to both Guadeloupe (PTP) and Martinique (FDF). Since Guadeloupe and Martinique neighbour Dominica to the north and south, ferry connection (an hour and 45 minutes) is a popular option with L'Express des Iles. LIAT also connects Guadeloupe to Dominica (DOM) by air.
From The Netherlands
Dutch Royal Airline KLM flies from Amsterdam to St. Maarten (SXM) and you can connect the same day on Winair (Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday) to Dominica.
Condor flies from Frankfurt to Antigua (ANU) and Barbados (BGI) with LIAT connections to Dominica.
Dominica is a year-round travel destination and visitors should expect plenty of sunshine interjected by intermittent rainfall at any time of the year (do pack a light raincoat for the hikes). The drier season can be considered from December to the end of May and there is normally an increase in rainfall during the months of August to October, however temperatures remain fairly steady. The island's annual temperature averages at around 27-30° Celsius / 80-86° Fahrenheit. It is also good to know that the rainfall often happens during the night or early in the morning. Most of the times, the rainfalls are quite heavy, but also short and it clears up quickly.
Things to do
Whether you are travelling alone, with a family member, a partner or a friend, Dominica island offers beautiful tropical landscapes, flourishing rainforest, sandy beaches, waterfalls and volcanoes to explore.
Here is a list of best activities and things to do in Dominica island:
- Learn About The Kalinago indigenous people and is cultural heritage
- Visit Trafalgar falls and impressive cascades and dare for a dip (Included in package)
- Enjoy a Caribbean Cooking Class (Included in package)
- Go dolphin and whale watching
- Visit the Morne Trois Pitons National Park and its boiling lake
- Dive and snorkle at the Champagne Reef (Included in package)
Book all year round
Daily 30m massage
Full board included
Pre-holiday immunity plan
Unfortunately no retreats were found.
- Bookings require a 20% security deposit at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation, you can use the 20% deposit as credit towards a new booking from the same destination at any time.
- To make a reservation, select a date and complete our reservation request form.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation email to let you know if your request is declined or accepted.
- To pay the remaining balance upon arrival, the hotel asks for Credit Card Guarantee.
- The credit card is not pre-charged in advanced by the hotel.
- Cancellations: You can cancel up to 4 days before arrival via e-mail free of charge. If cancellation occurs within 3 days prior to arrival, 20% of the total booking fee applies. Please note, the 20% deposit can be used as credit towards a new booking from the same destination over a 1 year period time.
- Early departures or no-show 100% fee applies.
- Please note some refunds allowed might incur a processing fee such as currency exchange whenever applicable.
Frequently asked questions here>