1. Types of Data collected
Longevity Escapes does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Longevity Escapes is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Longevity Escapes to provide its services. In cases where Longevity Escapes specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact Longevity Escapes.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through our website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
2. Mode and place of processing the Data
2.a. Methods of processing
Longevity Escapes takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the website, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Longevity Escapes’ website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Longevity Escapes. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Longevity Escapes at any time.
2.b. Legal basis of processing
Longevity Escapes may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations Longevity Escapes may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Longevity Escapes is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Longevity Escapes;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Longevity Escapes or by a third party.
In any case, Longevity Escapes will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Longevity Escapes’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organisation governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Longevity Escapes to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with Longevity Escapes using the information provided in the contact section.
2.d Retention time
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Longevity Escapes and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of Longevity Escapes’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Longevity Escapes within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting Longevity Escapes.
Longevity Escapes may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Longevity Website may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
3. The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Longevity Escapes.
3.a. Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Longevity Escapes, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Longevity Escapes will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Longevity Escapes.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
3.b. Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Longevity Escapes or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Longevity Escapes, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether Longevity Escapes is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
3.c. How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Longevity Escapes through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Longevity Escapes as early as possible and always within one month.
4. Additional information about Data collection and processing
4.a. Legal action
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Longevity Escapes in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that Longevity Escapes may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
4.b. Additional information about User’s Personal Data
4.c. System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, Longevity Escapes and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with Longevity Escapes (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
4.d. Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Longevity Escapes at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
4.e. How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Longevity Escapes does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, Longevity Escapes shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
5. Definitions and legal references
5.a. Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
5.b. Usage Data
Information collected automatically through Longevity Escapes (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the Users who use this website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within this website) and the details about the path followed within the website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
5.d. Data Subject
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
5.e. Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
5.f. Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is Longevity Escapes.
5.g. This Application
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
5.i. European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
5.j. Legal information
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).